LTC Online Sexual Harassment Training & Education Classes
Sexual Harassment Training and Education
MASSACHUSETTS SEXUAL HARASSMENT TRAINING
- Education and training programs on sexual harassment for all employees
- A solid framework of what behaviors can be considered sexual harassment
- Employer Responsibilities
LTC ONLINE TRAINING CLASSES
M.G.L. ch. 151B encourages employers to conduct education and training programs on sexual harassment for all employees on a regular basis.
LTC online Sexual Harassment Classes are just over an hour long and can be started and stopped at your leisure.
These online training classes will give attendees a solid framework of
- what behaviors can be considered sexual harassment
- how to report it
- employer responsibilities for sexual harassment and pregnancy
- and so much more
Upon completion each person will be emailed a certificate of completion.
- An employer is liable for the sexual harassment of employees by managers and persons with supervisory authority, regardless of whether the employer knows of the conduct.
- An employer may also be liable for sexual harassment committed by persons without actual or apparent supervisory authority, such as co workers.
- An employer may also be liable for the sexual harassment of its employees by certain non-employees, such as customers, patients, clients, independent contractors or other acquaintances.
Please contact us for further information.